Thursday, January 27th at 1:00 pm EST
for the Cyber+IT Virtual Career Fair
Learn how you can:
- Become job-ready for $100K+ Cyber Risk jobs.
- Acquire hands-on cyber project experience employers seek.
- Receive cyber career mentoring.
- Discover the right cybersecurity employer for you.
- Leverage your military experience to get a top cyber position.
Learn How a Veteran Became a Successful Cyber Pro
Click on the video link to view an interview by Cybersecurity Specialist Dr. Chrisan Herrod.
What are some careers in this field?
Check out these ideas below. A median salary is the midpoint of what people typically earn - half of those surveyed earned above the median salary, and half earned below.
$113,180 Median Salary
Information Security Analysists
Computer and Information Systems Managers
$149,730 Median Salary
Computer Systems Analysts
The Cybersecurity Risk Management graduate certificate is the first of its kind in the Commonwealth of Virginia. Students will be prepared with the theoretical knowledge, practical skills, and project experience that will enable them to become highly-skilled, job-ready cybersecurity professionals